General Admission: $20.00
Students, Seniors (ages 60+) & Active Military: $18.00
Tickets for all Beechmont Players productions can be ordered online or by calling our box office. If you’d like to check out seat locations before ordering a ticket, you’ll find a seating chart here.
To Order Tickets Online
Click here to purchase tickets securely online. Please read the following information regarding your online order:
- Your confirmation email will serve as your ticket to the show. Be sure to print it out and bring it with you.
- Online tickets are non-refundable.
- You will be sent an email confirmation and receipt from Seat Yourself within 24 hours of purchase. If you do not receive an email confirmation, call the box office to make sure your purchase was completed.
- If you do not plan to arrive with your entire party, be sure that everyone has a copy of the email receipt.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- A $0.50 surcharge will be added to each ticket purchased online (this covers the service’s handling charge).
- Sales will appear on your credit card under www.Theatre-Tix.biz.
- Online ticket purchases are not available 12 hours prior to curtain. To reserve same-day performance tickets, you must call the box office ticket line.
To Order Tickets By Phone:
Call our box office anytime at 513-BEECHMT (513-233-2468). You will be directed to leave a message. A box office representative will return your call within 48 hours.
Beechmont Players, Inc. offers Apprentice Seating. Click here for details. These tickets are first-come, first-served.
Hearing assist headsets are available—please ask an usher when you arrive at the theater.
- For tickets ordered over the phone close to the performance date, tickets may be held at Will Call for pick up.
- All unpaid tickets must be paid for at the box office 30 minutes before the show.
- Any unpaid tickets being held at the box office will be released for purchase 15 minutes before the scheduled performance time.
Limited Parking Notice
Parking at the Anderson Center can be limited due to other events. Overflow parking is available at the Anderson Center Station, where a shuttle will transport patrons to the front door of the Anderson Center. Shuttles also run after the show to return patrons to the Anderson Center Station parking lot.
Additional parking spaces are available on the south side of the Mercy HealthPlex, newly connected by a path to the Anderson Center. Please note that there is no shuttle that runs directly to the HealthPlex.
Patrons in need of handicap accessible seating should call the box office directly at 513-BEECHMT (513-233-2468). Wheelchair seats are not available online, and cannot be guaranteed without contacting the box office at least 48 hours in advance.
Due to limited handicap parking directly in front of Anderson Center, please be aware that patrons can park at the Anderson Center Station and take the shuttle directly to the Theatre. Please see the Limited Parking Notice for more details.